Involve Your Kids In House Cleaning the Right WayMay 22, 2017
7 Ways to Use Olive Oil Around the HouseJune 16, 2017
If you are moving out in a couple of weeks, there is one thing you should carefully consider – whether you want to do the end of tenancy cleaning on your own or you will seek professionals to help you out. If you have chosen option #1, better read this article and check out our tips and tricks to ensure immaculate final results and, of course, getting the full refund of your tenement deposit.
- What`s the best time to plan your post tenancy cleaning? Experts point out that even for them, it is a comprehensive and time-consuming job (considering the fact they typically work in teams of 4-5 skilled professionals) so if you are confident with your abilities, better start the procedure no less than a week before you have to leave your rented property. It will probably take about 4 hours per day for up to a week so plan carefully. Don`t forget to get all the supplies you need beforehand – a vacuum cleaner, powerful detergents, squeegees, steamers (you can rent a professional machine; sometimes landlords require you to hire one).
- The best way to avoid disputes is to thoroughly go through your move-in inventory report. Our end of tenancy cleaners advise tenants to make an initial inventory inspection so there are clear grounds what were the conditions before they moved in. We recommend using an eligible report done by an independent third party company as it can hold as proof in court. If by any chance you haven`t done that, ask your leasing agent or landlord to provide you one. Another option is to film the property with your smartphone.
- In order to make the best use of your time and efforts, our post tenancy cleaners recommend doing a comprehensive checklist so you keep your focus on track. If you simply look for an end of tenancy cleaning checklist online, you will find hundreds but you better seek one from your landlord so you are sure it complies with his requirements.
Did you know?
- Over 55% of the disputes between landlords and tenants are because of inadequate performance of the end of tenancy cleaning.
- Almost 45% of the disputes are opened as a result of damage that occurred during the lease.
- About 30% of the disputes between tenants and landlords are caused by controversy as a result of redecoration.
If you doubt that you can achieve the desired results, we highly recommend you to find the right end of tenancy cleaning company that will thoroughly perform this important task. Always look for a company that offers warranty at least 24hours after the cleaning is done so in case of omissions they don`t charge you extra for the service.
Provided with these pieces of advice you will have no problem in meeting the basic hygiene standards. However, don`t forget that time is never enough and you may have to perform other important tasks during the last week of your stay in the property. Have in mind that you can always rely on our end of tenancy cleaning teams that work 7 days a week!